Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WOW 2011! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Since you are here if you haven't already done so please be sure to vote for what you would like to see as the Theme for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge. The poll is posted at the top on the right hand side and voting closes at Midnight PST.

Well I wanted to get started keeping up with my promise of doing at least one video a week. So what better way to start off 2011 than with a Video on how to make a cute simple Baby Shower Card!
CLICK HERE to go to youtube and become a subscriber :)

Here is a picture of my card:
Recipe for my card:
Pink by Design presents More Than Favors "Say it in Spanish" Stamp Set
Nursery Tails Imagine Cartridge
Momento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin' Up Card Stock
DCWV Kids Mat Stack
White 5/8 inch Satin Ribbon from Michaels

Happy Crafting,

15 comments:

  1. I love this card, your eyes are just drawn to the detail. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little dress. I need to make a baby card for a co-worker, so I better get busy!

    Thanks,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the dress.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula your card is charming. I love the colors. TFS Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and spanish sentiment. Just bought these over the holidays and can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious Paula! I may have to get that stamp set at Pink Cricut! They are having a sale right now. I goota get over there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a cute little card. I just love it tons...Your the best.

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just to cutel:) Thank you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and simple too :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete