Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Sunday!

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday
Not only is it Sunday but it is my turn to post on the PBD Blog! If you haven't checked it out you should! There is New Inspiration Daily! It's my favorite Part! Well my post will be short and Sweet today! I wanted to share with you a Halloween Card that I made using the Pink by Design Ghostly Greetings Set which is being can be purchased at Oh My Crafts or by contacting Memory Bound Scrapbook Store in Ankeny, IA. They have very resonable shipping prices and the sweetest women on earth work there!

Now on to my Card!
For my technique today I used the Chomas Creations Gel Pens & my Cricut Expression to frame the sentiment. Its a simple touch but I love the way it looks!
I hope you all enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to stop by the PDB Blog!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I simply love love love your card. Halloween is my favorite holiday. (I know I'm weird). Your card made me smile, that little boy is so cute. And of course I love black and orange. Great job...Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colors and ribbon are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Paula, How are you feeling? I hope your leg is feeling better and you are getting rest. Lots of rest. ALso make sure you are doing what the doctor ordered.
    Love, love, love the card. This is my favorite holiday. Well second fav. I was married on halloween and love anything to do it. So far my favorite of all your cards and you know I like alot of your cards. LOL. Where did you get the image of the little character?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and spooky~

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete