Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Groovebook!

Hi everyone!

Another Post? I hope everyone is doing well! I for one feel like I am starting to get my groove back! My crafting groove that is! Today I wanted to talk to you about Groovebook and how much I love this service! I have been using it for 4 months now and I am just loving every bit of it! This service is perfect for those of us who are always on the go and use our cell phone as our main camera... GUILTY! The great thing about it is that it is an app driven service that helps achieve getting those precious moments from cell phone prison to a scrapbook or in my case my project life album. In the video below I show off my latest Groovebook and tell you some of my favorite features about it. If you are interested in trying Groovebook out you can get your very first one for FREE! When you sign up you can use the PromoCode CARBON6 and this will make your first Groovebook absolutely free. Groovebook is a monthly printing service every month you can upload 100 mobile pictures and the cost is just $2.99 (this includes shipping). It's a fantastic price and it has been so helpful especially in trying to keep my project life upto date.  

You can check out my video below for a ramble fest! Sorry it's been a while since I recorded a video so the camera angle is horrid and well I ramble... ALOT! Just call me Ramblelina! 


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I'm going to check it out now! Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete