Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's been a while...

Hi everyone!

I'm still here. Just life has been busy. I can't craft all day everyday. I work full time and when I get home from work I want to spend some time with Jude. It's only a few hours. I get home around 6 - 6:30 depending on traffic and he is out by 9 pm. After he falls asleep it's time to prep for the next day. Packing lunch, snacks and milk. Then I am sleepy! LOL. I am so tired! 

so I have gotten a few projects done here and there. Mostly banners. If you follow me on Instagram I have shown a few of the banners I've made there.  My Instagram is @pcarbon76

Here is one of the banners I made while I have been away from the blogging world. This is Maria Angelica isn't she cute? This is actually one of Jude's daycare friends. I have actually become really good friends with her mom. 


I actually pulled out the Cricut & the gypsy for this bad boy. I hope you enjoyed my short post today!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute banner, you did a great job. What an adorable little photo! Glad to see you are still having a bit of time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great banner! Looks awesome!
    Glad to hear everything is going well, I know how busy life can be! Hang in there!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete