Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PPPR Monthly Challenge - Baby Theme

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Day! Well its been a while since I joined a challenge so I was cruising the Blogging World and ran across the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons Monthly Challenge and it happened to be Baby Themed... As much as I would like to say that I am completely upto date with Jude's Scrapbook I'd be lying if i said that... So what better way to catch up than by Joining a challenge? Lisa's Challenge will run until May 3rd. Join me! There is a $20 PPPR Giftcard up for Grabs! CLICK HERE to join her Challenge!

I also entered this Layout in Docerela's Anything Goes Challenge! CLICK HERE to Join this Challenge!

So here is my Layout that I created using some PPPR files and my Office Hours Studio Calico Kit from March. 


 Supplies used for this Project are:
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons - Build a Garden Scenery Pieces - Silhouette Store

5 comments:

  1. This is so super sweet! You should come over and enter this at Docerela Anything Goes challenge, deets are on my sidebar! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Paula! Just so cute! Thank you so much for joining our challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! Had I know that your files were so easy to use... I would have jumped on board a long time ago...

      Delete
    2. Aww....thanks! I'm glad you like them. :)

      Delete